Becoming a Student at Academy of Hope:
1. Call-in on the registration day; you will receive an intake date and time
2. Come to intake on your assigned day and complete intake and testing; you will receive an orientation date
3. Come to orientation to get your schedule
2013 Spring Session Information: Call-in Registration Information:
No Call-in Date set yet. Please check back.
Slots are limited!
Ward 5 site- DAYTIME SLOTS: not set EVENING SLOTS: not set
Ward 8 site- DAYTIME SLOTS: not set EVENING SLOTS: not set
Students must call on the above date only. Slots are on a first come basis, once all slots are filled we will not be able to accommodate any other students, sorry.
Each week, we offer adult learners more than 40 classes in all five subjects found on the GED: math, writing, science, social studies and reading.
Our classes also incorporate important life skills that will help you in your day-to-day life. For example, we teach various styles of writing as well as everyday math skills, such as balancing a checkbook and figuring out interest payments on a loan.
ABE, GED and EDP Class Times:
- Daytime: Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Evening: Monday through Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
We offer basic computer classes for enrolled daytime students. These classes cover basic computer use as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Internet & Computing Core Certification (IC3) classes are also available to thecommunity during the daytime. Students who complete the program recieve an IC3 certification. The shedule for these classes will be posted on the front page when registration is open.